Are you tired of trying your usual methods of art marketing and not receiving the results you desire? Are you determined to make a break in your art business career this year? Well, we have great news that may change your life!
This year we have teamed up with Carolyn Edlund from Artsy Shark to provide you with several motivational, educational and inspiring art business courses.
Carolyn Edlund is the founder of Artsy Shark with the mission
to inspire every artist to build a better art business.
We have been working with Carolyn for many years now and we are very happy to recommend her brilliant business courses.
Graeme had the opportunity to chat with Carolyn over zoom the other day about her new course Marketing Strategies for Artists. This is a comprehensive Success Guide filled with useful and up-to-date information to grow your business and your sales.
Success Guide Marketing Strategies for artists
Successful artists inspire others to become collectors by using marketing methods that resonate emotionally with them. Grow your own art business by learning how you can do this, too.
This course will teach you how to:
- Develop your best portfolio, present yourself professionally, and get your work taken seriously.
- Identify your target audience, and write compelling marketing messages that resonate – converting prospects into collectors.
- Get press coverage, gain testimonials, and develop a raving fan base for your art.
- Use smart marketing techniques, ranging from direct mail and advertising to online and email campaigns.
- Build your network, make repeat sales and get referrals to new collectors.
- Create an effective art website that shares your story and portfolio with the world.
- Use social media to build a fan base, and drive traffic to view your work.
- Create a solid plan, market your work, gather prospects, follow up – CLOSE THE SALE!
Watch this inspiring conversation with Carolyn Edlund and Graeme Stevenson.
Read more about the Success Guide Marketing Strategies for artists here: