Vote for your Favourite Episode Here!

Home Forums Upcoming Episode Repeats Vote for your Favourite Episode Here!

This topic contains 50 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  Val 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Ligerwolve
    Participant

Congratulations Jo.

JennyO
    Keymaster

Thanks again for all your votes and wonderful reasons to repeat episodes. I still would love to play them all again as I quite often do at home!

Congratulations to

Jo Frederiks
    Dave Behrens
    Linda MacAulay

We do have a few other wonderful repeats scheduled in already over the break so please tune in for more.

Thanks
    Jenny

Ligerwolve
    Participant

Congratulations Dave and Linda as well.

lynmcmurray
    Participant

Shazia Imran I am voting for as her segment encouraged me to try a new medium which was Mixed Media & I
    even attended one of her workshops which was very impressive & personalised in a relaxing & encouraging
    environment. Shazia is vibrant , enthusiastic & passionate about her art which rubs off on her students.

robynpod
    Participant

I found the teaching style of Lyn Dieffenbach so professional, as well as her beautiful work. Some artists gloss over the technical detail of what they are working on or the brands or types of materials which is helpful if hoping to emulate.

Val
    Participant

Have watched Joseph Zbukvic’s episode over and over. Have learned so much from that video alone. Would love to see another by him. This by far is my favourite, followed by ‘The Three Amigos’.

Brilliant!!!

Cheers, Val

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Colour In Your Life

Featured Artist Pack

Market yourself to an international audience and take your career as an artist to the next level. Sign up to download the Colour In Your Life Featured Artist Pack.

Thanks for subscribing. Your download will be sent to your email.

Are you ready to take your practice to the next level?

Be on the Colour In Your Life show and market yourself to an international audience and take your career as an artist to the next level. 

Get in touch with us to get more information.

Thanks for registering your interest to be a featured artist in Colour In Your Life. We'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.