Vote for your Favourite Episode Here!

Home Forums Upcoming Episode Repeats Vote for your Favourite Episode Here!

This topic contains 50 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  Val 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Hendrika
    Participant

I vote for Janet Thatcher. Her work is absolutely amazing. Just love the big cats!!

clans19
    Participant

I vote Janet Thatcher!!!
    Awesome artist!!!!!

Elizabeth Barlow
    Participant

I loved Janet Thatcher’s work, wonderful animal artist

Jennifer Bowey
    Participant

Janet Thatcher’s work is increddible. So lifelike, that is why I am voting for her.

Mick
    Participant

Janet Thatchers work is truly inspirational . Her animals are totally realistic.
    Please repeather program again.

Taylormadecakes
    Participant

My favourite episode hands down is the one with the amazingly talented Janet Thatcher, please air the episode again. Janet is a beautiful person who deserves support and recognition for her breathtaking talent.
    Ligerwolve designs on Facebook. Check out her amazing talent there!!!!

misspiggy
    Participant

I would love to see I loved Janet Thatcher from Ligerwolve Designs again, the work was amazing and so real looking!

hh
    Participant

I vote for Jo Frederiks.
    She wins hands down in my opinion, being able to convey the message of compassion through her art.

Incognito Jones
    Participant

I Would like to vote for Jo Frederiks ‘How to draw Animals’
    The rare ability to convey a thought provoking, current, extremely relevant & sometimes shocking message without words is to me the essence of art.

Jo Frederiks does this with every picture. These are times of change. People are considering their lifestyle choices & environmental issues. Questioning the status quo.
    Art that stops someone in their tracks & encourages further investigation into a controversial subject matter is always a good thing.

To me the story behind the art is as interesting as the art itself. IJ

AJ Paul
    Participant

I vote for “How to draw animals” with Jo Frederiks. Her art touches ones soul, the message is so strong and her talent is out of this world!

thatda
    Participant

I would like to vote for Janet Thatchers episode, I think she is a exceptional artist and loves the subjects that she paints which shows through in her artworks.

Dave
    Participant

I vote for my episode as Graeme and I are the best two looking bald guys on television!! Who can argue with that? Hahahaha 😀

Diamond Love
    Participant

My vote is for “How to draw animals” with Jo Frederiks. Her art is stunning and her message is so full of integrity.

For me art is about who we are in the world and what we show of ourselves through what we create.

It’s nice to look at a pleasing picture that is technically good, which Jo’s work most definitely is, but its more important to feel moved by what I see. When the artist can show us new things that make us think and question, that make us look inside ourselves; that is art I want to learn more about.

The energy and passion in Jo’s work is outstanding and I’d love that episode to be shown so that more people can learn about connecting their feelings with what they show in their art and lives.

ChantellT
    Participant

I vote for Janet Thatcher’s episode to be aired again because she is an amazing artist that explains in great detail how to create amazing pieces of art!! Janet’s episode should definitely be aired again!

JennyO
    Keymaster

Hi All,

Thank you all for your input. I’m going to read over all the reasons and make a decision, this was not just about votes but about why you thought the episode you chose . I wish I could play all of them but we do have limited spots and some episodes where already scheduled in. I hope you all continue to give me your feedback when I put these things out on the forums as I really do love to hear everyone’s opinions whether we all agree or not. It’s part of the beauty of opinions.

Good luck and again thanks to everyone that gave their voice!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Colour In Your Life

Featured Artist Pack

Market yourself to an international audience and take your career as an artist to the next level. Sign up to download the Colour In Your Life Featured Artist Pack.

Thanks for subscribing. Your download will be sent to your email.

Are you ready to take your practice to the next level?

Be on the Colour In Your Life show and market yourself to an international audience and take your career as an artist to the next level. 

Get in touch with us to get more information.

Thanks for registering your interest to be a featured artist in Colour In Your Life. We'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.