Vote for your Favourite Episode Here!

Home Forums Upcoming Episode Repeats Vote for your Favourite Episode Here!

This topic contains 50 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  Val 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Emma Ward
    Participant

I would like to see Linda Mac Cauley again. I think her use of bold colours in her landscapes is amazing. Love the way she layers up the paint. Thanks.

Matt 208
    Participant

I had to be Janet Thatcher! Her work is outstanding. I may be her big brother and just a little biased, but her work is truly outstanding. I would love to see her show again and tell all my friends to watch.

Matt.

Rhonda Armistead
    Participant

I would love to see the Anna Curtis Reduction Plate Lino Prints again. She inspired me to step out of my painting comfort zone and try something different. I’ve since completed quite a few prints and now I’m etching as well. I don’t know Anna, but emailed her after the show and she was so helpful and inspirational.

Linda butler
    Participant

Please air Janet Thatcher’s, How to create lifelike pastels again.
    I am a local Canberran who has a Janet Thatcher original that I just love. Janet beautifully captured the real essence of my beloved pet. I’m not sure it could have been done any better.
    Go Janet, you’re awesome!!!!

Meisterpoppet
    Participant

Would love to see Janet Thatcher again
    Definitely my fave

Sarah
    Participant

Janet thatcher – it was fantastic!

lewja
    Participant

Go Janet Thatcher you legend.

Love your work!

galikov
    Participant

Janet Thatcher was great, I’d like to see her episode again

louisevorpagel
    Participant

I would like to see Janet Thatcher’s episode again! The realism of her art was incredible, wonderful to watch!

mdunne254
    Participant

I would really like to see Janet Thatcher again!!!!!!!!!

ecjx
    Participant

I am voting for Janet Thatcher!!

pacman09
    Participant

I vote for the Janet Thatcher episode. Amazing art work would definitely like to see that one again.

pacman09
    Participant

Janet Thatcher. It was brilliant!

thamnd
    Participant

Please repeat the episode – How to create lifelike pastels with Janet Thatcher! Her artwork is beautiful to watch.

DavidMcLachlan
    Participant

Janet Thatcher was an awesome episode – would love to see it again

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Colour In Your Life

Featured Artist Pack

Market yourself to an international audience and take your career as an artist to the next level. Sign up to download the Colour In Your Life Featured Artist Pack.

Thanks for subscribing. Your download will be sent to your email.

Are you ready to take your practice to the next level?

Be on the Colour In Your Life show and market yourself to an international audience and take your career as an artist to the next level. 

Get in touch with us to get more information.

Thanks for registering your interest to be a featured artist in Colour In Your Life. We'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.