This Show has become my mentor

Home Forums General This Show has become my mentor

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  JennyO 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Marc Tetzlaff
    Participant

Hi I’m Marc, I’m 36 and I’ve Recently picked up the brushes again after ten years of buckling to needing a day job.
    I’m excited about Painting as I’ve just sold my first painting for more than I make a week, what I love about this show is I’m at the stage where I’m self taught without a mentor other than studying the masters techniques.

One thing that’s often skipped is the use of Gesso and the Finishing Of work with varnishes. I am curious as I’m getting lots of interest in commissioned peices.

Thanks to the team And all the artists involved for all the inspiration and knowledge that’s shared.

See some of my work at
    Facebook =. Marc Tetzlaff – Artist

JennyO
    Keymaster

Hi Marc, I’m happy to hear you are painting again. We love that the show inspires people and love that you enjoy the show.

If anyone else can share their experience in the use of gesso and varnishes for finishing I’m sure we would all love to hear how you do it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Colour In Your Life

Featured Artist Pack

Market yourself to an international audience and take your career as an artist to the next level. Sign up to download the Colour In Your Life Featured Artist Pack.

Thanks for subscribing. Your download will be sent to your email.

Are you ready to take your practice to the next level?

Be on the Colour In Your Life show and market yourself to an international audience and take your career as an artist to the next level. 

Get in touch with us to get more information.

Thanks for registering your interest to be a featured artist in Colour In Your Life. We'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.