Peoples Choice DVD Set 2016 Nominations

Home Forums Peoples Choice DVD Set Peoples Choice DVD Set 2016 Nominations

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  lees.sm 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

JennyO
    Keymaster

Have you ever wanted to create a DVD set of your favourite Colour In Your Life artists? Have you thought I really wish these artists were on a DVD set together? Well now we are giving you the chance to do just that.

Tell us which 4 artists you would like to see on an official Colour In Your Life DVD set and why you chose them and we will release a vote to our premium members on the nominated combinations.

Once we have a winner we will create an official Colour In Your Life DVD set as chosen by the members that will be available in our online store. The member of the winning combination will also be given credit for their suggestion on the DVD cover and awesome bragging rights for their choice of artists.

Nominations will be taken up until the 8th Dec 2016 so what are you waiting for tell us your favourites now!

JennyO
    Keymaster

Just to get things started here are my nominations:-

Choosing just 4 is so hard but for this year I’ll go with these

Nick Eggleston – Being a Bulldog owner myself I just love his Bull Terrier creations.
    Wendy Fantasia – Her creations are just beautiful and full of colour, The images produced from her work just blow me away.
    Scott Denholm – I love his take on ocean scenes, modern and full of colour.
    Doreen McNeill – I’m a big abstract fan and this lady I could listen to her stories for hours. She is such a delight.

So there you go, these are my choices and reasons. I’m a big fan of colour, abstract and quirky. I can’t wait to hear the nomination choices of our fans!

Cheers
    Jenny
    The Colour In Your Life Team

linda bartlett
    Participant

I would like to nominate

Nick Broughton
    Linda MacAulay
    Dee Gillett
    Tracey Creighton

Im a big fan of inks and textures

Jo Allen
    Participant

I would like to nominate Jeanette Sellwood Gina Davey Jen Denise Stark and De Gillett as these 4 artists have helped me so much when I changed over from oils to acrylics.

ian shedley
    Participant

hi guys!
    id like to nominate for the 2016 peoples choice…..

mark waller
    timo rannali
    doreen mcneill
    steve hillier

i think these 4 are awesome and each offer something different that would be great on a cd.
    cheers
    shedz

MoiraBelbin
    Participant

Hi All
    I would like to nominate the following:

Jen Denise Stark
    Tricia Reust
    Dee Gillett
    Glen Farquhar

These are all fantastic with their flamboyant colour combinations, innovative ideas and presentation, resulting in stirring the imagination to greater heights. They all have unusual ways of achieving the finished product, opening new horizons for others to investigate.

LorenaChivu
    Participant

I would like to nominate firstly Mark Waller and Scott Denholm.

Both are creating amazing artworks of the same theme but in different perspectives 😉

Thanks,
    Lorena

Weiry
    Participant

I would love to see a Watercolour DVD including Joseph Zbukvic
    David Taylor
    Alvaro Castagnet
    Amanda Hyatt
    They are amazing artists their work in watercolour inspires me to paint.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Weiry.

lees.sm
    Participant

Other members have picked some good ones! I so ENJOYED and would love to have a DVD with;
    David Taylor
    Alvaro Castagnet
    Craig Penny
    Joseph Zbukvic
    This is a really hard thing to do there are so many wonderful artists that inspire us all. I have many more that I would love to pick but this is my start.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Colour In Your Life

Featured Artist Pack

Market yourself to an international audience and take your career as an artist to the next level. Sign up to download the Colour In Your Life Featured Artist Pack.

Thanks for subscribing. Your download will be sent to your email.

Are you ready to take your practice to the next level?

Be on the Colour In Your Life show and market yourself to an international audience and take your career as an artist to the next level. 

Get in touch with us to get more information.

Thanks for registering your interest to be a featured artist in Colour In Your Life. We'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.