21st August Friday's Featured Selection

Home Forums Friday’s Featured Shop Images 21st August Friday's Featured Selection

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  JennyO 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

JennyO
    Keymaster

Ok Everyone here are the items I’ve chosen this week. I’d really love to hear your thoughts and opinions.

Layers of Pink
    Overhang
    Wyuna Thoughtful
    Pakofet Parade
    Orange Nautilus
    Bush Dreaming
    Fighting the Storm
    Burning Bright Eyes
    Winter
    And they Danced
    Cathedral
    Shine Through

You can see them all on the home page https://www.colourinyourlife.com.au/

So get cracking and share your thoughts!

Happy Friday everyone

Kim
    Participant

Hi, I love the painting Wyuna Thoughtful. The colours are so soft, giving the face a really calm and serene feel. You can almost hear the girl thinking.My personal thoughts are that it is very lifelike, just beautiful. I aspire to be able to paint something as lovely as this. thanks Kim Tully

Lydia
    Participant

Ok I’m new to the forums and here are my thoughts for today. I chose bush dreaming. Why… well because the feeling I get when I look at this painting is one of excitement and there’s always excitement when it comes to Friday’s and the approaching weekend. The composition shows a lot of well placed shapes with a frenzy of colour. It reflects action and fun. What more could you want

JennyO
    Keymaster

Hi Lydia,

Thanks for your comments, I hope you enjoy and comment on my new selections each week. I love to hear from everyone!

Cheers
    Jenny

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Colour In Your Life

Featured Artist Pack

Market yourself to an international audience and take your career as an artist to the next level. Sign up to download the Colour In Your Life Featured Artist Pack.

Thanks for subscribing. Your download will be sent to your email.

Are you ready to take your practice to the next level?

Be on the Colour In Your Life show and market yourself to an international audience and take your career as an artist to the next level. 

Get in touch with us to get more information.

Thanks for registering your interest to be a featured artist in Colour In Your Life. We'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.