Skip to content

Reply To: Studio Spaces – How do you set up yours?

Home Forums General Studio Spaces – How do you set up yours? Reply To: Studio Spaces – How do you set up yours?

Narelle
Participant

living in a small rural town, with limited options for a studio in a building, i bought an old 22 ft caravan and revamped the insides to suit what I needed for my art studio, at one end I have where there is great light, this is where I paint, and the other end is used for the framing areas, it also has an area where I can teach my students, and an outside area so I can sit in the sunshine, absorb my surroundings and be inspired by beautiful gardens on my property., I am not only a painter and delve into several forms of art, i have also created another studio area for my glass art, mosaicking, and general arts I choose to do at my other house, giving me 2 types of different spaces for the types of art forms I do.
I do believe that u can do art where ever u are, and may only require a small space to achieve this. I usually carry a backpack with a drawing book and pencils to draw whenever I get inspired or a notebook to write down ideas before I forget them.
cheers
have fun in your art
live in love and art
Narelle

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Narelle.

Colour In Your Life

Featured Artist Pack

Market yourself to an international audience and take your career as an artist to the next level. Sign up to download the Colour In Your Life Featured Artist Pack.

Thanks for subscribing. Your download will be sent to your email.

Are you ready to take your practice to the next level?

Be on the Colour In Your Life show and market yourself to an international audience and take your career as an artist to the next level. 

Get in touch with us to get more information.

Thanks for registering your interest to be a featured artist in Colour In Your Life. We'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.