Skip to content

Reply To: Studio Spaces – How do you set up yours?

Home Forums General Studio Spaces – How do you set up yours? Reply To: Studio Spaces – How do you set up yours?

WthrLady
Participant

We used to move every two years. After 24 years we are finally done moving around! I have had anything and everything for a studio space; tv trays. fold and store tables, full room to anything I wanted, little desks, and just a back pack.

I have been allowed to experiment due to the constraints of different spaces in different places. I thought I would be happiest in a large – all to my self- dedicated studio, where nothing ever had to be put away for other events. Where projects could overlap and over flow.

I was wrong.

For me, I need to be in the middle of everything. If I am tucked away, I feel claustrophobic and isolated. I forget to keep house and forget to feed my family! LOL.

My current workspace is an antique school master’s desk pushed up against a giant bay of windows overlooking our property. I can be in the middle of everything, and still keep up with my art at the same time. Since it is easily accessible, it is never out of sight/out of mind :D

Photos of my space are on my blog.

Colour In Your Life

Featured Artist Pack

Market yourself to an international audience and take your career as an artist to the next level. Sign up to download the Colour In Your Life Featured Artist Pack.

Thanks for subscribing. Your download will be sent to your email.

Are you ready to take your practice to the next level?

Be on the Colour In Your Life show and market yourself to an international audience and take your career as an artist to the next level. 

Get in touch with us to get more information.

Thanks for registering your interest to be a featured artist in Colour In Your Life. We'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.