Skip to content

Reply To: Disabled artist exhibition

Home Forums Artists Getting Started Disabled artist exhibition Reply To: Disabled artist exhibition

Narelle
Participant

Hey Chris, I am also disabled artist, who is having exhibition in December 2016, but would love to get involved in another exhibition. Do u have a date, or theme, is it a certain medium, like acrylic only?,
I only use acrylics due to having a lung condition. And understand the time it takes to create art when having limited amounts of energy to put into art.
You can add me to Facebook if you want to,
I’m based in rural nsw, but am more than happy to discuss any ideas you might have about an exhibition as I also have several disabled students who might also be interested, I can ask them next time I hold a class, which is not until mid October
Cheers
Live in love and art
Narelle

Colour In Your Life

Featured Artist Pack

Market yourself to an international audience and take your career as an artist to the next level. Sign up to download the Colour In Your Life Featured Artist Pack.

Thanks for subscribing. Your download will be sent to your email.

Are you ready to take your practice to the next level?

Be on the Colour In Your Life show and market yourself to an international audience and take your career as an artist to the next level. 

Get in touch with us to get more information.

Thanks for registering your interest to be a featured artist in Colour In Your Life. We'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.