Skip to content

Reply To: Introduction and Some Questions (long)

Home Forums General Introduction and Some Questions (long) Reply To: Introduction and Some Questions (long)

linda bartlett
Participant

Hi Nicholas…….Firstly i would like to say join a local artist group! no one will be judging your work…we all started at sometime and artists are very keen to help one another in my experience.
I use running water to clean my brushes and if they are very dirty a drop of dish washing liquid. Th main thing is not to let the acrylic paint dry on them. As far as your signature is concerned you will see many kinds…some messy some not so. Create something that is unique to you using just your initials maybe? I hope you are still on here and enjoying your art. Cheers Linda

Colour In Your Life

Featured Artist Pack

Market yourself to an international audience and take your career as an artist to the next level. Sign up to download the Colour In Your Life Featured Artist Pack.

Thanks for subscribing. Your download will be sent to your email.

Are you ready to take your practice to the next level?

Be on the Colour In Your Life show and market yourself to an international audience and take your career as an artist to the next level. 

Get in touch with us to get more information.

Thanks for registering your interest to be a featured artist in Colour In Your Life. We'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.